A legal letter is a required step in most litigation processes.
It shows you mean business.
Litigation can be costly, time-consuming, and unpredictable.
We can send the initial legal letters, at a fraction of the cost of a lawyer.
Often you can resolve a dispute without going to court by simply sending a legal letter to the opposing party.
- You can use a legal letter to ask:
- someone to pay a debt they owe you,
- for compensation for financial loss,
- someone to do or stop doing something that affects your legal rights.
Even if the other side does not agree to all of your demands,
sending a legal letter may be the first step in working out a compromise that is acceptable to both sides.
How It Works
Fill in the details so we can draft your letter
Make a secure payment through Payfast
Receive evidence by email of sending and hand delivery
- Easy to draft a letter by answering a few simple questions
- Simple, fast and convenient to send online from wherever you are
- Letter is immediately sent out for hand-delivery anywhere in South Africa
- Incredible value with an upfront fee and no hidden costs
- Proof of sending and delivery conveniently and automatically emailed directly to you real-time
- Personally hand-delivered by our network of messengers to a physical or postal address
- We have already hand-delivered over 105,000 legal letters to date